Taqdeer badal has been used here
I want to know what you want
[Would change my fate said He-------
He who is blessed with boon of ultimate certainty]
What is it for you to do?
The sun has broken out of the way
[When came closer gradualy became clear,
denial of famous idea that my sweetheart strictly observes modesty]
Pholon ko naahihi jaengi hawaen
Pholon is here with you
[The breezes will not leave the amorous company of flowers
This has been sworn in the pact between the two]
I'm sorry to see you
mujhko hai masarrat ki mera haal bura hai
[The souls delight looked concerned over the present state of mine
And upon that I have excessive joy careless of my bad condition in love]
Do you also want to go to main house
you have a lot of fun
[O!love thou wouldnt get way to depart I say,
And say being cofident of the spirit I attained from thy eyes]
You do not have to return to school
I'm sorry to say that I am still with you
[A very novel love custom my love established,
That infused in me the feeling of her presence in even absence]
Matlab to Bahawat is
Although not rich yet I am satisfied
At least beggary I ever denied
Made thee beauty of spring,my company
Tell me then not the fresh flower my entity
Trapped in the net of love, beloved, ever free
Am I not like her a cheat all is simply spree
Tell the reason sure as to why thou cut relations
But mind you there I am not stone sans emotions
Yes ,I claim to be identity of His attributes above rate
And not anyway out of His Super Self ever great
That situation wonderful always brisk delightful
If for a moment I leave her and she is uncomfortable
I so long conquered the hearts of the whole universe
So I am not the pride of Alexander not wondrous
Started up my love hearing the chasing mysterious voice
There where I am not present far from hues and noise
Advises me to bear in separation the agony
Like her I do not have patience its my tragedy
He is concealing his greatness and level higher
He who is telling to every one he is not Qalander
The faith dispersed light upon being happy
When swarthy locks denied the charge of infidelity
Runs in me the softness of those lips tender
So my words have no sharpness of dagger
Let there be perpetual in me delicate moon light
I should not be synonym of the heat of sun bright
Tolerated all cruelties that so long practiced she
I am not like her as she is devoid of mercy
This is another thing that I am not Tanvangar
But I am not thankful to God
I crossed to do even the sea
I'm not strained at the rate of interest
Sohbat made me bahara
Now you do not want to tell me I am
I hope he is doing azim ki
I am not saying kulandar
I saw that he was stuck in the dame Ishq
Am I not the man
She is telling me to take the separation
I do not like the pip
I have no problem in the whirlpool
I am not the ocean of ispe love
I am his friend
I'm not out of Pak Paki
For me, the biceps are capsa
I am confused with who I am not
Tell me everything you love
But I do not think that I am a stone
My friend is from Hayaan's Unvan
I am not listening to my prayers.
I have won the whole heart of my friends
Now you tell me Fakhre Sikandar I
He woke up at the voice of love
Hears me where i am not
Imam's stance screwed him up
I used to say that I am not a disbeliever
There is an inexplicable attachment in the foundation
I'm not home from the broken one
Where are the softness of that lube of me
I am not a dagger in my happiness
I'm loyal to Sohul Zulm Seh
I'm not sure I'm

Post a Comment