Dilshikan is his darling friend Hi Hi 
Is not this color too hydrated Hi Hi  
When Karam does that Farhad does this heart 
Why does not her Faiz release Hi Hi 
I see these times my fun too 
Why did he hide his wound 
I have no clue on this matter 
It was his 
Meeting unnecessarily this time he got heavier 
Hi nayajgari hi hi 
The flowers of that Chaman also started to be scared of me
The mind of the mind 
Heartily these people are getting up again and again 
Hi he joshne baher miyugusari Hi hi 
Something I'm Feeling Sep 
Hi my dear for my sake. 
Thaise friendliness = the manner of friendship, piousness = being sustainable, Faiz continues = kindness always remain,
Wounds = deep wounds, intercourse = connection breakdown, quench = sterilization, unhealthy condition of adverse conditions = adverse conditions, irritation = irritation, mugusari = alcoholic drink, heart failure = wounds in the heart 


0 Responses

Post a Comment