ज़मीने ग़ालिब
बाज़ीचए अत्फाल है दुनिया मेरे आगे
होता है शबो रोज़ तमाशा मेरे आगे
मेरी ग़ज़ल
मजबूर है वो नाज़ सरापा मेरे आगे
करता ही नहीं कोई बहाना मेरे आगे
वहशत मेरी देखी तो वो हैरत में पड़ा है
मजनूं को न शोरिश है न सौदा मेरे आगे
मैं उससे हूँ वाबस्ता मेरा पूछना क्या है
रानाइये आलम है तमाशा मेरे आगे
मालूम न था इतनी वो वुसअत मुझे देगा
रखेगा वो उल्फत की तमन्ना मेरे आगे
मेरी निगाहे शौक़ को मेराज हुई है
आईना बना हुस्न का जलवा मेरे आगे
ये उसको अजब हाल में ले आयी मोहब्बत
रोता है वो तक़दीर का रोना मेरे आगे
हैरान हुआ छूट गए उसके पसीने
शर्मिंदा है वो रश्के मसीहा मेरे आगे
इज़हार हूँ मैं नूरे रूखे हुस्ने अज़ल का
सूरज को भी आता है पसीना मेरे आगे
क्यों उसने सुहैल अपनी अदाओं को भुलाया
पहले सा तो अब कुछ नहीं होता मेरे आगे
--------------------------------------------
नाज़ सरापा =सर से पाओं तक सूंदर ,वहशत =पागलपन ,शोरिश =सवभाव में कोलाहल ,सौदा ,प्रेम में दीवानापन ,वाबस्ता =जुड़ा होना ,निगाहे शौक़ =प्रेममयी निगाह ,मेराज =पूर्णता ,रश्के मसीहा =रोगों के निवारण में निपुर्ण,इज़हार =स्पष्टता ,,नूरे रूखे हुस्ने अज़ल का=आदि का सौन्दर्य
Translation
Helpless I found that coquetry personified before me
And resign to me without any excuse whatever,she
Seeing my trepidation He is so much in trance--
The famous crazy lover his uproar in love perchance
I am affiliated with Exclusive One I turn out different
For me charm of the world is mere show,I am brilliant
I never knew that beloved would stretch my self so much
And would put before me longings of heart in style such
My eyes laden with emotions of love reached to such ascension
Turned into mirror the luster of perfect grace beyond mention
Perspired he and looked worriedly astonished not to find my cure
Ashamed before me who was famous as pride of Massiah for sure
I am the exposure of the Beauty of the countenance of Eternity
That in the sense of inferiority even sun sweats losing entity
Why the sweetheart changed her gestures of love altogether?
Nothing happens which instantly occurred in fondness fervor

Post a Comment