दिलशिकन है उसका तर्ज़े दोस्तदारी हाय हाय
है नहीं इस रंग को भी पायेदारी हाय हाय
जब करम करता है वो फर्याद ये करता है दिल
क्यों नहीं रहता है उसका फैज़ जारी हाय हाय
देखता ये हाल मेरा उसको भी आता मज़ा
छिप गया वो क्यों लगा कर ज़ख्मे कारी हाय हाय
इस सबब तरके ताल्लुक़ पर न मैं क़ाइम रहा
उसकी थी इस बात पर जो बेक़रारी हाय हाय
ग़ैर से मिलना उसे इस बार भारी पड़ गया
गर्दिशे हालात की नासाज़गारी हाय हाय
उस चमन के फूल भी मुझसे ख़फ़ा रहने लगे
जिस चमन की मने की थी आबयारी  हाय हाय
दिल से इन साक़ी सदा ये उठ रही है बार बार
हाय वो जश्ने बहारे मयगुसारी हाय हाय
कुछ सिवा मुझसे सितम हाँ उसने झेले थे सुहैल
मेरी खातिर उसकी थी ये दिलफ़िगारी हाय हाय
तर्ज़े दोस्तदारी=दोस्ती का ढंग, पायेदारी=टिकाऊ होना ,फैज़ जारी=कृपा हमेशा रहना ,
ज़ख्मे कारी =गहरा घाव ,तरके ताल्लुक़ =सम्बन्ध विच्छेद,क़ाइम =अडिग ,गर्दिशे हालात की नासाज़गारी=प्रतिकूल परिस्थिति,आबयारी =सींचना ,मयगुसारी=मदिरा पान, दिलफ़िगारी=दिल में घाव आना
My beloved is friend of all but me- Alas! Alas!
Heart rending is this style of being friendly- Alas! Alas!

I’m not happy even if she is loving,
Not stable this color I fear its fading- Alas! Alas!

When cruel is she heart complains, cries
Why continues it not that I surmise- Alas! Alas!

Not firm am I on strained relations
Because I realize restive are her passions- Alas! Alas!

She would have enjoyed if could see my plight
But after wounding me went out of sight- Alas! Alas!

She paid price when this time met my rival,
Fortune favored not all remained dull- Alas! Alas!

Lo! Flowers of the very garden with me unhappy-
The land I watered flourished its greenery- Alas! Alas!

Lamentation rise from heart in absence of Cup bearer
Alas! The festivity of drinking does disappear- Alas! Alas!

In love sweetheart more than me suffered


For me, I’m sore she was shattered- Alas! Alas!


0 Responses

Post a Comment