ज़मीने ग़ालिब
नवेदे अम्न है बेदाद दोस्त जां के लिए
रहा न तर्ज़े सितम कोई आसमां के लिए
मेरी ग़ज़ल
जो मैंने पुछा कि बेवक़्त ये कहाँ के लिए 
वो हंस के बढ़ गया उजलत में था वहां के लिए
When I asked where thou art proceeding untimely
Seemed in hurry ,smiled , moved on she finally
मैं एक मौज हूँ लेकिन हूँ उसके दिल में रवां
कि दिलनवाज़ हूँ मैं बेहरे बेकरां के लिए
I am only a wave but flowing in its heart
So for unfathomable ocean I am dearly its part
मेरे वजूद की तफ्सील है बलीग़ बहोत
ज़मीं पे करता हूँ मैं काम आसमां के लिए
Very eloquent is the expansion of my existence
Work I on earth for the world above with persistence
वही न करके तो हम कामयाबे इश्क़ हुए
वो एहतियात जो दरकार थी ज़बां के लिए
Not doing so in love I succeeded eventually
The carefulness of tongue required generally
जिसे जलाने में बिजली के होश उड़ जाये
मैं ऐसे तिनके चुनूंगा अब आशियाँ के लिए
The thunder light may lose sense in setting it fire
I pick different kind of straws to make my abode I aspire
तलाश करके भी मिलती नहीं है राहे यक़ीं
खुले हैं सैकड़ों रस्ते मगर गुमां के लिए
Despite frantic search not found is the path of definiteness
But several ways are opened for doubts and restiveness
तो उस ने खुद को हमारे सिपुर्द कर डाला
मिला न कोई बहाना जब इम्तिहां के लिए
She totally entrusted her to me finally then
No option she had to put me on test when
लहू से फूल खिला कर ही सरफ़राज़ हुई
जबीं हमारी तेरे संगे आस्तां के लिए
After blossoming flowers by blood became lofty,
My forehead for thy threshold very lovely
जो हमने सोच के रक्खी थी कारगर वो हुई
हमारे पास थी तरकीब पासबां के लिए
That what I conceived worked out luckily,
The very trick for the guard in her security
वो उसके लफ्ज़ हैं तसकीने दिल फरोज़े दमाग़
सुहैल इनमें है खुशबु मशामे जां के लिए

The words she utters pacify heart,make mind lively
Yes the words have fragrance in them for soul undoubtedly


0 Responses

Post a Comment