ज़मीने ग़ालिब
वां खुदाराई को था मोती पिरोने का ख्याल
यां हुजूमे अश्क से तारे निगह नायाब था
मेरी ग़ज़ल
राह में हाएल हवादिस का बड़ा सैलाब था
मैं इधर बेताब था और वो उधर बेताब था
Hindrances were there in shape of the the flood of causality
I was restless here and there in the same state was she
रिश्तए दिल की जहाँ तफ्सील थी मैंने लिखी
वो किताबे ज़िन्दगी का खूबसूरत बाब था
Where I documented the details of relations of heart of emotions
That was lovely enthralling chapter in the book of life did flux
जिस ने देखा देखता ही रह गया रंगीनियां
पुर हसीनों से हमारा हल्क़ये अहबाब था
Astonished one who glanced at the elegance
Filled with the beauties my friend circle, lovely evidence
मुझको हासिल था निगाहे मस्त से कैफो सुरूर
मुझसे क्या महफ़िल में गर दौरे शराबे नाब था
I got from the eyes intoxicated the joy in abundance
So I care not if in the assembly being served old wine hence
मुझपे खुलते जा रहे हैं राजे दरिया यकबयक
याद है इतना कहीं देखा था इक गिरदाब था
unfolded are the secrets of river all at once upon me
Remember I that I saw somewhere the eddy
एक ही तो आसरा है वो है बस उस ताबीर से
जिससे नींदें उड़ गयीं मेरी वो ऐसा ख्वाब था
Now consolation is with the interpretation only
For the very dream snatched away sleep from me
रास्ती कैसे भला मैं छोड़ सकता था सुहैल
पास तो मेरे यही इक गोहरे नायाब था
How could I leave the truth I can never
I possess with me this only jewel rare
0 Responses

Post a Comment