SHE CRUSHES DISTRESS


Whenever I am perplexed
I see the vision of my sister
Who in the realm of my dreams
Solves my problems
It happened so many times that I cannot take it as only a dream-
Dream which has no reality
And lo!
In reality as well-
I find my problems solved
She has all maternal indulgence for me-
Tries to make me free-
From all adversities-
In my life she has always-
Showered rain of love on me-
Raised me-
Caressed me-
Benevolent she is
Transparent she is
Simple she is
She is pride of family
Internationally recognized
Authority on population growth
And waters the garden of humanity-
She has brightened the name of her mother land
She has been enriching the records of developed country
She has nourished my imagination and self
She is elixir to my spirit
I pray for her long life.

____________________________Suhail Kakorvi




0 Responses

Post a Comment