लुभाया उन्हें ऐसे हुश्यार हैं हम
नहीं थे लगे जैसे बीमार हैं हम
Attracted her that way cunningly
Not sick but looked sick woderfully
कोई सख्त उनपर मुसीबत पड़ी है
जभी तो उन्हें आज दरकार हैं हम
Falls on her some serious calamity
Because of which needs me now she
इसी एक नुक़्ते पे कहना पड़ा है
गुनहगार हो तुम गुनहगार हैं हम
On this point it has to be mentioned here
That sinner thou art and I too m trasgresser
संभल कर रहो दुश्मनाने मोहब्बत
उन आँखों में हैं तीर तलवार हैं हम
Be cautious O! Foes of love program
Arrows in her eyes and sword I am
रक़ीबों की महफ़िल भी है खूब महफ़िल
जहाँ वो नहीं वजहे तकरार हैं हम
Assembly of my opponents in love is funny
where bone of contention is me not she
सुहैल उसने बरता तो छूटे पसीने
वो समझा न था इतने दुश्वार हैं हम
Dealt me perspired and then she realized
Difficult so much I am she never surmised

Post a Comment