ग़ज़ल
मैं देख रहा था तेरे चेहरे पे खिला चाँद
क्या जाने की इक दम से कहाँ डूब गया चाँद
watching was I its bloom on thy face
All at once sets where moons grace
मैं देख रहा था तेरे चेहरे पे खिला चाँद
क्या जाने की इक दम से कहाँ डूब गया चाँद
watching was I its bloom on thy face
All at once sets where moons grace
तारीक हैं रहें मगर इतना तो यक़ीं है
मिल जायेगा मंज़िल के लिए राहनुमा चाँद
Though paths are dreary yet I trust
Moon to lead to goal appear must
मिल जायेगा मंज़िल के लिए राहनुमा चाँद
Though paths are dreary yet I trust
Moon to lead to goal appear must
कुछ बातें हैं ऐसी की जो हम दोनों ने समझीं
मैं जब भी हंसा साथ मेरे खूब हंसा चाँद
Certain things understand we two only
So as I laughed moon also shared the glee
मैं जब भी हंसा साथ मेरे खूब हंसा चाँद
Certain things understand we two only
So as I laughed moon also shared the glee
मैं रात तेरी याद में बेचैन बहोत था
ये दिल की लगी देख के बेताब हुआ चाँद
I was restless remembering my dear one
Moon felt my agony its worry had begun
ये दिल की लगी देख के बेताब हुआ चाँद
I was restless remembering my dear one
Moon felt my agony its worry had begun
हैरत है अभी मैंने उसे याद किया था
ये दिन को इधर कैसे निकल आया भला चाँद
Surprise! just I remembered and appears suddenly
How during day time I see moon here before me
ये दिन को इधर कैसे निकल आया भला चाँद
Surprise! just I remembered and appears suddenly
How during day time I see moon here before me
वो मेरे तसव्वुर को सदा करता है रोशन
बस यूँही चमकता रहे अये मेरे खुदा चाँद
Moon bightens my imaginatiion ever
I pray must remain forever its kind luster
बस यूँही चमकता रहे अये मेरे खुदा चाँद
Moon bightens my imaginatiion ever
I pray must remain forever its kind luster
सूरज की निगाहों में मोहब्बत थी वफ़ा थी,
देखा जो उसे खूब बना खूब सजा चाँद।
Love and faith in the eyes of sun looked pure
Seeing that began moon to beautify it more
देखा जो उसे खूब बना खूब सजा चाँद।
Love and faith in the eyes of sun looked pure
Seeing that began moon to beautify it more
इक हुस्न का पैकर था सुहैल आज मेरे साथ
देखा जो इसे किस लिए रंजीदा हुआ चाँद
One very enticing creature was in my company
Seeing that not clear why moon looked uneasy
देखा जो इसे किस लिए रंजीदा हुआ चाँद
One very enticing creature was in my company
Seeing that not clear why moon looked uneasy
Nikla kabhi bahar kabhi badli men chipa chaand
Same happens with human fortune undeniably
As moon goes behind clouds sometimes and sometimes bare shiningly
Same happens with human fortune undeniably
As moon goes behind clouds sometimes and sometimes bare shiningly
jis waqt meri fikr andheron men ghiri thi
uss waqt mere zehn men daraaya mera chaand
When darkness prevails over my imagination
Then moon enters there with light of inspiration
uss waqt mere zehn men daraaya mera chaand
When darkness prevails over my imagination
Then moon enters there with light of inspiration

Post a Comment