नज़र में जगमगाती वो जबीं है
मुझे अब फिकरे दुनिया है न दीं है
That bright forehead shines my eyes
Forget so entirely I the worldly ties
मुझे अब फिकरे दुनिया है न दीं है
That bright forehead shines my eyes
Forget so entirely I the worldly ties
मेरे अहसास से रस्ता बना कर
वो मेरे खानाए दिल में मकीं है
Making way through my senses she
Now she lives in my heart happily
वो मेरे खानाए दिल में मकीं है
Making way through my senses she
Now she lives in my heart happily
जवाज़े क़त्ले आशिक़ देने वाले
तुझे सद आफ़रीँ साद आफ़रीँ है
Thou reason upon killing of lover
I welcome thee welcome dear
तुझे सद आफ़रीँ साद आफ़रीँ है
Thou reason upon killing of lover
I welcome thee welcome dear
लगावट में छिपे हैं कितने फ़ितने
उसे समझो वो कितना मक्र बीं है
So many terrors are hidden in intimacy
Understand her how eyes deceiving is she
उसे समझो वो कितना मक्र बीं है
So many terrors are hidden in intimacy
Understand her how eyes deceiving is she
फ़ज़ाए मैकदा में आ गए हम
पता हुस्ने दो आलम का यहीं है
Lo!I reached to the briskness of tavern lovely
Undoubtedly one can find here all signs of universe's beauty
पता हुस्ने दो आलम का यहीं है
Lo!I reached to the briskness of tavern lovely
Undoubtedly one can find here all signs of universe's beauty
चलो हम लौट आये अपने ही घर
उसे ढूँढा कहीं पाया कहीं है
Came back I to my abode eventually
searched wrongly when elsewhere was she
उसे ढूँढा कहीं पाया कहीं है
Came back I to my abode eventually
searched wrongly when elsewhere was she
खुशा शीरीनिये जां है इसी में,
लबे पुरकैफ़ मिस्ले अंगबी है
Hail!All sweetness it contains wonderfully
The benign lips of sweety are but honey
लबे पुरकैफ़ मिस्ले अंगबी है
Hail!All sweetness it contains wonderfully
The benign lips of sweety are but honey
उसे महदूद करना है ये कहकर
वो सूरत दिलनशीं है और हसीं है
Confine in limits if we identify and utter
About that face as charming,beautiful mere
वो सूरत दिलनशीं है और हसीं है
Confine in limits if we identify and utter
About that face as charming,beautiful mere
मोहब्बत रौशनी बरसा रही है
मेरे पहलू में यारे नाज़नी है
Love sheds light all around here
As is in my arms whom I adore ever
मेरे पहलू में यारे नाज़नी है
Love sheds light all around here
As is in my arms whom I adore ever
कुछ इसका भी सिला मुझको अता कर
तेरी हर बात पर मुझको यक़ी है
तेरी हर बात पर मुझको यक़ी है
Bestow thy favor for that on me
Believe in any case always thee
Believe in any case always thee
पता हमको है उसकी असलियत का
बज़ाहिर जो निगाहे शर्मगीं है
I am fully aware of it's reality
The eye looks bashful apparently
बज़ाहिर जो निगाहे शर्मगीं है
I am fully aware of it's reality
The eye looks bashful apparently
सुहैल अंजाम पर हाँ है यक़ीनी
कि जब आग़ाज़ ए उल्फत में नहीं है।
Upon the conclusion it will be acceptance surely
While in the beginning of affair negation
there negation may be
- सुहैल काकोरवी
कि जब आग़ाज़ ए उल्फत में नहीं है।
Upon the conclusion it will be acceptance surely
While in the beginning of affair negation
there negation may be
- सुहैल काकोरवी
जबीं = माथा, दीन =धर्म , खानाए दिल =घर सामान दिल ,
मकीं=रहने वाला , जवाज़ =क़ानूनी वजह , आफरीन =तारीफ, हुस्ने दो आलम = लोक परलोक का सौंदर्य , खुशा=स्वागत , शीरीनिये जां = अंतर्मन की मिठास ,लबे
पुरकैफ़ = मज़ेदार होंठ , अंगबीन =शहद , महदूद = सीमित , यारे नाज़नीन = सुन्दर प्रेमिका , आग़ाज़ = शुरुआत , मक्र बीं= आँखों को धोका देने वाला , बज़ाहिर =देखने में , निगाहे शर्मगीं = शरमाई हुई आँख।
मकीं=रहने वाला , जवाज़ =क़ानूनी वजह , आफरीन =तारीफ, हुस्ने दो आलम = लोक परलोक का सौंदर्य , खुशा=स्वागत , शीरीनिये जां = अंतर्मन की मिठास ,लबे
पुरकैफ़ = मज़ेदार होंठ , अंगबीन =शहद , महदूद = सीमित , यारे नाज़नीन = सुन्दर प्रेमिका , आग़ाज़ = शुरुआत , मक्र बीं= आँखों को धोका देने वाला , बज़ाहिर =देखने में , निगाहे शर्मगीं = शरमाई हुई आँख।

Post a Comment