This is my pride privilege that Suboor Usmani [I.R.S.] is closely related to me. His talent is exposed in his photography in which there are so many artistic angles. He has lovingly assigned me to bring into poetry the different shades of his photographs having meaning very profound. I have composed couplets in Urdu and English to manifest the sense that I got from those pictures some of them are being displayed here-


(Photo by Mr. Suboor Usmani)


mashhoor tumhari nazren hain bus aik nazar meri jaanib,
tum ek chingari rakh dena main khud shola ho jaunga 

O! Eminent eyes I need only a single glance of thee,
Keep a spark in me to make fire of me.


(Couplet by Suhail Kakorvi)
***************************************************************************************************



(Photo by Mr. Suboor Usmani)


ये तू है या चमेली खिली है अलस सुबह [early morning]
खुशबू में वो सिफत की थकन मिट गई मेरी !

Oh! it is you or a Jasmine flower blooms at dawn,
The fragrance has attribute to end all weariness in me.


******************************************************************



(Photo by Mr. Suboor Usmani)

KITNE RANGEEN PAIKER MILE RAAH MEN,
JISKO DHOONDHA USE MAINE PAYA NAHIN

MET SO MANY WITH COLORFUL APPEARANCE,
NOT FOUND ONE WHOM I SEARCHED HENCE

1 Response
  1. Raj Says:

    Beautiful bhaijan


Post a Comment