-          Dedicated to Mr. Chandra Shekhar

Chandra Shekhar Ji and bread of cornflour-
In winters it becomes specialty
Since my childhood, I have been hearing about it
But never saw it,
A day back Chandra Shekhar Ji promised to bring it
But I was not in a position to believe it,
Because I speculated the relationship of his wife with him
Which did not appear to be very pleasant to me,
I visualized when Chandra Shekhar Ji will ask her to prepare it
She would only gaze upon Chandra Shekhar Ji with expressions,
Showing her surprise on his courage  
I thought she might not be very happy with his attempt to put such demands.
I had pity over him and repented as to why I asked him to bring that,
Poor thing!
Asking troubles for him
But lo! He came with a bag very mysterious,
The bag of cloth reminded life style of half a century back,
In which I thought his broken promise sobbed
Such bags are only used by old fashioned man or
Those who have no other bag than this.
He did not speak to me and I tried to forget the bread of cornflour
It was becoming dream for me
He was not discovering the mystery of the bag
All at once he asked me to wash my mouth
Because I was chewing Beatle
And I was afraid
Yet I stood up and washed by mouth
My goodness I have deeply mistaken about his better half.
And for the first time in my life
I got the opportunity to have that bread
And with that Chandra Shekhar Ji a triumphant husband
My dream came true!



-          Suhail Kakorvi
0 Responses

Post a Comment