[My question, "Thou have some experience of love"]
["matchless it is", "what to say of love "were the sweet replies]

[I told, I saw in my  dream the lovely locks]
[Interpreted-------" Thy life will now have curling perplexities"]
Ghazal and its English Translation;
 is ghazal ke kuch sher via twitter facebook par aaye the Fakhir Abraar ki farmaish par sab ashaar post kar raha hoon .Bahot se doston ne iske translation ke liye bhi kaha kisi tarah kiya jo yahan pesh kar raha hooon


Maine kaha khyaale wasl usne kaha ki khwaab hai
Maine kaha faroghe husn usne kaha hijaab hai

Maine kaha ki baat maan chehre ko benaqaab kare
usne kaha ki zid na kar deed ki tujhko taab hai?

Maine kaha kharaab hoon gardishe chashme mast se
usne kaha ki raqs kar saara jahan kharaab hai

maine kaha khabar nahi kyon tujhe kainaat ki
usne kaha shabaab ki kaifiyate shabaab hai

Maine kaha sukoon nahin gham ki siyaah raat men
usne kaha ki fikr kya jaam hai aur sharaab hai

Maine kaha ki ishq ka tumko bhi kuch hai tajraba
usne kaha ki ishq kya ishq to lajawaab hai

Maine kaha ki khwaab men dekhe hain gesue hasin
Usne kaha ki zindagi ab teri pecho taab hai.

Maine kaha Suhail se razoniyaaz khoob hain
Usne kaha 'Suhail' ka ishq hi kamyab hai.


ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

[I asked,"what about the idea of togetherness".Beloved replied "its vision']
[I asked, "what is progress of beauty". The reply was, "bashfulness"]

[I urged unveil thy face to me]
[Replied beloved," do not insist upon"."Do you have the endurance of luster therein?"]

[I complained about the ruins of my being due to movement o cyclonic eyes]
[In lighter vein stated beloved," dance in ecstasy for the whole  system of the world due to that is broken down"]

[I enquired"why this carelessness towards affairs of the universe]
[Reply---"Due to a state of forgetfulness in the youthful lovely moments"]

[I described my restlessness in the sad solitary dark night]


[suggestion---"Nothing to worry about. Cup and wine can be a remedy"]
[I sifted about the loving prattles with suhail[the poet]
[Disclosure of the fact-------------success in the love of poet is the reason]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Suhail Kakorvi

0 Responses

Post a Comment