EFFULGENCE,
All trials and troubles in life
Started
As soon as love began to simmer
Feelings in my heart
Sometimes things were in harmony with each other
Sometimes they seem disarranged
But all at once the lovely physique that I adored , disappeared
Instead there was a flood of light
Beauty changed into radiance
Charm when reached to climax
Became curtain itself
Bewildered I was
It was a fun of nature with my sight
But pretty it was
And then I set myself free from all desires of seeing
So I Succeeded
Some inspiration brightened my eyes
Effulgence smiled
Curtain vanished yes that curtain vanished......................SUHAIL KAKORVI
All trials and troubles in life
Started
As soon as love began to simmer
Feelings in my heart
Sometimes things were in harmony with each other
Sometimes they seem disarranged
But all at once the lovely physique that I adored , disappeared
Instead there was a flood of light
Beauty changed into radiance
Charm when reached to climax
Became curtain itself
Bewildered I was
It was a fun of nature with my sight
But pretty it was
And then I set myself free from all desires of seeing
So I Succeeded
Some inspiration brightened my eyes
Effulgence smiled
Curtain vanished yes that curtain vanished......................SUHAIL KAKORVI

Post a Comment